Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
office romance is my second most favorite 😳
Whats your first preference? 😉 bedroom romance?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
office romance is my second most favorite 😳
Whats your first preference? 😉 bedroom romance?
I love the calmness in his eyes and the fiery in her eyes. I am going to love this tit for tat prerish
I have been waiting for that promo for so long but stupid star plus is not uploading it, am I the only one who is frustrated about that?
that is called as MILAN from HS3 it doesn't come anywhere in preferences it is PRIORITY🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Whats your first preference? 😉 bedroom romance?
song of fire and iceI love the calmness in his eyes and the fiery in her eyes. I am going to love this tit for tat prerish
look at ksg's lips ☺️I love the calmness in his eyes and the fiery in her eyes. I am going to love this tit for tat prerish

I have been waiting for that promo for so long but stupid star plus is not uploading it, am I the only one who is frustrated about that?
mai isnke YT pe kabse bhatak rahi hu .. lekin nei inko toh upload karnai nei 😡
Originally posted by: opsora2090
mai isnke YT pe kabse bhatak rahi hu .. lekin nei inko toh upload karnai nei 😡
Tell me about it! How weird!
I want dhadaak song as intro song of Prerish
Originally posted by: opsora2090
I want dhadaak song as intro song of Prerish
I would love if they can compose a tune for the both of them, that would be sweet, out of all the characters Mr Bajaj is the only one who has a brand new tune, otherwise all other background music is a rip off from season 1