office romance is my second most favorite 😳Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope RB makes her work in his office and motivates her to complete her degree.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
office romance is my second most favorite 😳Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope RB makes her work in his office and motivates her to complete her degree.

She will inspire him to be better man then he should inspire her to be a better bsuinesswoman and understand the world beyond kitchen and cooking

Going to read it soon fitoor
PS I feel like writing an OS after so many prerish fans doing it
Omg this scared me 🤣🤣
Romance in office bajaj will tear his paper in pieces if something goes wrong. He does not like mistakes there is no room for that


what are you waiting for ??😳Going to read it soon fitoor
PS I feel like writing an OS after so many prerish fans doing it
she has a kid's voice :P

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
what are you waiting for ??😳
Exactly😆