I don’t even know if this will work 👀🤣
So basically small clip of upcoming pooja
When they look at each other
Another with ojas bit
I don’t even know if this will work 👀🤣
So basically small clip of upcoming pooja
When they look at each other
Another with ojas bit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My Drikshit heart can’t take anymore 😂
I’m still recovering from today’s episode 😫❤️
What dri n rakshit is doing pooja 😲
What happened to his wife lavazard 🤣
I was 😲😲😲...seeing a post OPENED by Mev ...we'll done . ..Qbool hai🤣😆
She's gone for an eye checkup after squinting them soo much🤣
3 times 🤣I was 😲😲😲...seeing a post OPENED by Mev ...we'll done . ..Qbool hai🤣😆
Originally posted by: Z3VCLAUOOOD7JMXC
My Drikshit heart can’t take anymore 😂
I’m still recovering from today’s episode 😫❤️
Can’t take anymore...u won’t be saying that that next week 🤣🤣
Same
The zeher scene and the teasing
She’s been pushed aside 🤣
I know mev why u make this thread 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
3 times 🤣
Mev sofi congrats aqiqa nahi per nikaah karwa diya noori kazi ne 🤣