.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
As long as you can't eat the food by taking it out from your screens, Hashtag won't come in real life.😆
You are a real person ... Okay... Now no more discussions on it.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
As long as you can't eat the food by taking it out from your screens, Hashtag won't come in real life.😆
You are a real person ... Okay... Now no more discussions on it.
It's not my office today... Yeiiii
That's why.
How are you? And please don't focus on twitter negativity just be happy and enjoy jealous Sameer 🤗
No office😲😲
Ab toh you have to complete your posts🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Yay Sims di and Surbhi are here
Yeiiiii
Ahaha thats a good enough funda..will give it a try then.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's a very clear Funda for me, I'll watch it as long as it's good. Once it starts to ruin, I'll detach. I'm not gonna be emotionally invested in a star plus show, ever.😆
Oh! I shouldn't have mentioned it 😆🤣
Uh! You don't know, still? I'm a symbol😳
Hello my lovelies, how are you
Oh! I shouldn't have mentioned it 😆🤣
Haww. Okay don't complete. It's your choice anyway.😊
Do you like Paanipoori or Rasmalai?
It's not my office today... Yeiiii
That's why.
How are you? And please don't focus on twitter negativity just be happy and enjoy jealous Sameer 🤗
Yeah ll do that only shweta..bahut intezaar kia h j sam ka..m gonna enjoy it 😳
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9