Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
😅😅 that's definitely going to be rememberable one..😆Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Aww.. 18 age is so special.. I still remember my 18 birthday.. I got food poisoning and had to stay at hospital for 3 days
Originally posted by: YAAATX6HRRE2QOON
😅😅 that's definitely going to be rememberable one..😆
So true... I had planned my birthday one week before.. But at end moment triple schezwan rice dhoka diya...... I have stop eating Chinese food after that...
lol this one is funny .sampoo aathuu always fall prey to kallu's such plans ..AS k sath thoda azeeb lg rha pr Aao saheb deserves this ..bhut khoon choosa or jlaya hai kallu mallu ka aur fans ka bhi ..Abhi khoon k badle khoon 😛🤣.
Aausaheb se sorry bulwaya aur abhi unke peeth dard ka ilaj ke liye south African tarika layi hai kalyani....Pani me leech dalkar 🤣🤣

Why am I feeling that Malhar is going to be injured or missing? 😔
Sehban is in Goa
Durgaprasad's entry 😃
Malhar's injury or disappearance may realize Kalyani of her love...
Just based on Assumptions and experiences from previous shows...
Well, this is just a thought, nothing else
😆