Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
chinta mat kar he is still anu my baccha
but sach kahu khatra to hai😆
Baas bol Dena mere bacchi Paar na barse 🥱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
chinta mat kar he is still anu my baccha
but sach kahu khatra to hai😆
Baas bol Dena mere bacchi Paar na barse 🥱
Originally posted by: PYRKHCYO2C3GFCM3
Amen❤️❤️❤️
Btw, didn’t you say - last time I’m spamming from that page 🧐🤣
Ok this is the last last time!
😂
dar mat
i think u didnt not read my next post .we're I said offscreen .i didnt notice the phone..Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I know I’m team AnuPre delusion but itna bhi nahin. Here is the closeup This is offscreen 😆
Ok , that No Dhaga hurts me ..... Anurag did not removed it once when he was with Komo ...
Why Pre ?? 💔
haan haan bahu ko kuch nahi karega
dil toota hai uska 😆
Congratulations for the new AT!!
Late to the party! looks like we got a bunch of BTS videos n pics!! Looks painful though! Not sure how we are gonna watch the episodes!
Finally Ekta succeeded in bringing the third angle! Hating the mangalsutra n sindoor now...