Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
20/10 just for the green saree, pink blouse aunty on the right for the very efficient rendition of MJ's thriller choreography.
Baaki sab ka pata nahi, but yeh waali aunty mai jaroor MJ ka bhoot ghusaa hai.
Mujhe to lagraha hai "Ole,Ole,Ole" ki dance step karrahi hai.
My one leg supports your choices Jahnvi.
So Siddhant is a rich kid too....
Those were translated comments from Korean netizens 😆. Also some fangirls are spamming Running Man's Kwangsoo(who is supposedly BFF with Song Joong Ki) to stop the divorce 🤣.
Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
So Siddhant is a rich kid too....
Isn't his father some CA or something of the BW circle?
So inka paisa manage karne waala toh Malaamal Weekly to hoga hi.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0