Besht Bollywood Shong from 2000 to 2019- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

3.5k

Users

15

Likes

63

Frequent Posters

454573 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: hotchic2

What does a hippo know about songs anyway

Image


har baat kar lo

sab mehnat kar lo

bas song na post karna

lol

par jab b hi karna

ek hi karna

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#13

Sho unfair Hippo.. and ya you go first 😛

454573 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Sho unfair Hippo.. and ya you go first 😛

just what my topic needed

song samraat Angel lol

i am going out on a long driive..

no not romantic long drive...

hopefully u will post ur ONE song

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Pleashe posht ur mosht favorite bollywood shong from 2000 to 2019

Only posht 1 shong.

No ifsh and buts

Only one shong

tank u

I thought you disliked PC.

Why are you aping her, *Shexy Shexy Shaari* stint? O.o

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

just what my topic needed

song samraat Angel lol

i am going out on a long driive..

no not romantic long drive...

hopefully u will post ur ONE song

Can I post JUST ONE song at a time, per post?

Enjoy your long drive, may you be blessed with pleasant weather 😃

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

I thought you disliked PC.

Why are you aping her, *Shexy Shexy Shaari* stint? O.o

You know what they say Deja, ..love and hate are the same.. (something like that..)

454573 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#18

I dislike PC so much that I dont follow her and therefore I was not aware of her doing the same.. lol

Love and PC? lol

No whoever wants to contribute....post 1 song.

I dont want a list. Too many

thanks and shutting PC off

and thanks AD for ur wishes...

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

You know what they say Deja, ..love and hate are the same.. (something like that..)

Yaa something like hate and love are just the two sides of spectrum, and hate is nothing but absence of love. But the intensity of energy remains which makes it same. I guess indifference is the real hurtful shit.

@Hippo : I was just kidding. Saw your post and couldn't help but draw a referral, as it felt ironically funny. Hence the comment.

hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus


har baat kar lo

sab mehnat kar lo

bas song na post karna

lol

par jab b hi karna

ek hi karna

I did post only one, but you didn't like them🤷🏻‍♀️. I demand DRS.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".