har baat kar lo
sab mehnat kar lo
bas song na post karna
lol
par jab b hi karna
ek hi karna
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
har baat kar lo
sab mehnat kar lo
bas song na post karna
lol
par jab b hi karna
ek hi karna
Sho unfair Hippo.. and ya you go first 😛
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
Sho unfair Hippo.. and ya you go first 😛
just what my topic needed
song samraat Angel lol
i am going out on a long driive..
no not romantic long drive...
hopefully u will post ur ONE song
Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus
Pleashe posht ur mosht favorite bollywood shong from 2000 to 2019
Only posht 1 shong.
No ifsh and buts
Only one shong
tank u
I thought you disliked PC.
Why are you aping her, *Shexy Shexy Shaari* stint? O.o
Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus
just what my topic needed
song samraat Angel lol
i am going out on a long driive..
no not romantic long drive...
hopefully u will post ur ONE song
Can I post JUST ONE song at a time, per post?
Enjoy your long drive, may you be blessed with pleasant weather 😃
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
I thought you disliked PC.
Why are you aping her, *Shexy Shexy Shaari* stint? O.o
You know what they say Deja, ..love and hate are the same.. (something like that..)
I dislike PC so much that I dont follow her and therefore I was not aware of her doing the same.. lol
Love and PC? lol
No whoever wants to contribute....post 1 song.
I dont want a list. Too many
thanks and shutting PC off
and thanks AD for ur wishes...
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
You know what they say Deja, ..love and hate are the same.. (something like that..)
Yaa something like hate and love are just the two sides of spectrum, and hate is nothing but absence of love. But the intensity of energy remains which makes it same. I guess indifference is the real hurtful shit.
@Hippo : I was just kidding. Saw your post and couldn't help but draw a referral, as it felt ironically funny. Hence the comment.
Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus
har baat kar lo
sab mehnat kar lo
bas song na post karna
lol
par jab b hi karna
ek hi karna
I did post only one, but you didn't like them🤷🏻♀️. I demand DRS.
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
1