Who was your first Bollywood Crush?- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

58

Views

10.1k

Users

43

Likes

86

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 7 years ago
#51

Salman Khan

and on tv Iqbal Khan

TLY24Z7RO4JGCXLS thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#52

Hrithik

Imran Khan

SRK

Aishwarya Rai

John Abraham

V7DE2GLGE7DY4ACK thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#53

Hrithik Roshan was ridiculously good looking in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai(title song).

SRK - not technically a crush since I was too young but he was my favorite actor and I would always be the most eager to watch his movies. He had charm and charisma like no other.

Arjun Rampal in his debut days. He was just so handsome and had model good looks.

OZBE5QX5MM2OGCNG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#54

My first and most consistent love is SRK. I wouldn’t say I had a crush on him. I purely love him till this day lol.

I did have a crush on Salman during HSSH days. I was crazy over his pairing with Sonali but I got over him when I made eye contact with the MOST BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL specimen of humanity. Watching Arjun Rampal dance in ‘Apne Yaadon Ko’ from Pyar Ishk Aur Mohabbat had me spellbound. I don’t think I ever recovered from it.

Pretty much every other person I’ve liked has never hit the intensity that Arjun Rampal’s youth had invoked in me. But other honourable mentions include Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham and now Ranveer Singh.

Tv Actors - I had a huge huge crush on Iqbal Khan after watching Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai. I also loved GC as MSK (strictly) due to his sexy stubble, character and beautiful hands.

Bollywood Actresses: Aishwarya Rai remains my ultimate girl crush. Never have seen another female that can hold a candle against her beauty.

Edited by FingerFetish - 7 years ago
mango.chutney thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#55

Image



Mine was also Shahid.

4KZEKOJX67TJAS7G thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My first and most consistent love is SRK. I wouldn’t say I had a crush on him. I purely love him till this day lol.

I did have a crush on Salman during HSSH days. I was crazy over his pairing with Sonali but I got over him when I made eye contact with the MOST BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL specimen of humanity. Watching Arjun Rampal dance in ‘Apne Yaadon Ko’ from Pyar Ishk Aur Mohabbat had me spellbound. I don’t think I ever recovered from it.

Pretty much every other person I’ve liked has never hit the intensity that Arjun Rampal’s youth had invoked in me. But other honourable mentions include Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham and now Ranveer Singh.

Tv Actors - I had a huge huge crush on Iqbal Khan after watching Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai. I also loved GC as MSK (strictly) due to his sexy stubble, character and beautiful hands.

Bollywood Actresses: Aishwarya Rai remains my ultimate girl crush. Never have seen another female that can hold a candle against her beauty.

I knew I saw u somewhere. Geet forum it is. I think I read ur ffs. I remember u said u go kinky for fingers , especially Maan singh Khurana's. 😆

Anony-mouse thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#57

Salman from Khamoshi days.. there was a period around 1996/97 when Salman had gotten beefed up and also gotten rid of his locks! He was delish!

bashful_moon thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#58

For the late 90s born kid, mine surprisingly was Manoj Kumar...

Saw him first in Laga Ja Gale and the rest is history...


Image

Edited by bashful_moon - 7 years ago
MRXLJ452SIFIP2YT thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#59

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

An excellent way to deduce which IFer is what gender 🤣

Also age. (SRK/Sallu/Aish age group, HR/Shahid/Kat age group or Bir/Veer/Disha) 😀

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2054536790665756868

https://x.com/i/status/2054536790665756868
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".