Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Kalyug hai behen kalyug🤣
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Kalyug hai behen kalyug🤣
🤣🤣
I m actually now confused what expect and what not? ? ? Tanvi ke ek statement pura forum hila ke rakh diya @nd above that those who love shrezain loves ttheir tashan and upto some level romantic angle too and here are janruv shipper also
For kabir-pooja, rani, kavya
For pooja-kabir, dhruv
For kavya-kabir
For dhruv-pooja
For rani-may be kabir? ? ? ? ?
Bohat leads ke liye 2-3 options and baki ke liye sirf ek bohat naa-insafi hai
For Dhruv - Rani too😆, and vice versa.
I don’t think Tanvi would make up such a story, most probably it’s the reason the PH gave her. It doesn’t matter, a romantic storyline is required to keep telly viewers invested, so sooner or later they may go for it. With which two (or more) characters is the question. Because ShreZain are the leads, JanBir has the highest probability.
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
I think this is the only forum where there is no couple AT.
Because we don't know who to ship and whether that ship will sail or sink. 😂
You’re right
I was thinking the same 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
I think this is the only forum where there is no couple AT.
Because we don't know who to ship and whether that ship will sail or sink. 😂
Yeah everyone is waiting to see who does MWM picks?🤣
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
I think this is the only forum where there is no couple AT.
Because we don't know who to ship and whether that ship will sail or sink. 😂
True that. 😆
All jokes aside I really excited to see who Pooja is now that her revenge is over?Who is she now that the only goal in her life is fulfilled? I did not like how she was crying alone in the room in the precap
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
I think this is the only forum where there is no couple AT.
Because we don't know who to ship and whether that ship will sail or sink. 😂
🤣. Nobody hv a permanent partner in this show sparing PK and Suman.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Yeah everyone is waiting to see who does MWM picks?🤣
🤣🤣🤣
U r not going to leave” MWM” now.
Yeah waiting
🤣. Nobody hv a permanent partner in this show sparing PK and Suman.
OMG! You are right, PK and suman are the only permanent couple in the show. Oh the irony.🤣
Nope I am not. This is never ending.