Upcoming scene -Live highlights- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

45

Views

8k

Users

10

Likes

60

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: REUWCAFJKWDI7CGG

Where is this? I wanna see it!!!

I recorded the last part of live, if you want I can email to you ?

2JWJIHGHXD2S247S thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

I recorded the last part of live, if you want I can email to you ?

Who’s live? I will go and watch it

Hanyshah thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: UNCB3IPPXTXTJWIV

Who’s live? I will go and watch it

Karan’s but he did save. I tried opening his ig but kaha nahi mila live ko.

2JWJIHGHXD2S247S thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

YES ! I forgot about this, director ne kaha Divy aur Shiku ek class dedo, and then Divy went and said to Ra, something is wrong, I went to kitchen and saw .... tab live khatam hoga

When will this happen?

Divya is going to Rakshit for help 🤔

I think she’s gonna tell him that she knows he’s Anjaan soon

What did she see?

Hanyshah thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: ATEWNRNBYYCWK5EU

When will this happen?

Divya is going to Rakshit for help 🤔

I think she’s gonna tell him that she knows he’s Anjaan soon

What did she see?

Maybe, I don’t know. I think it’s for Sunday’s episode. We didnt get to hear the last part of what she said, because Karan had to go off live to shoot 😅

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: shruti.

Shivya lovestory mangne par shivya scenes.

Agle janam mohe shivya hi kijo

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Heart attack lane waala comment hai y

🤣

Nhi storm or earthquake on forum laane ka with 24×7 rakshit bashing free

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

I didnt heard poora live

Mahima ki to 🤬

🤬🤬

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

No reply from Ra was heard. Guess have to wait 🙄

Kya kahe bechara , vo apni maa ke liye itna kuch kar rha hai aur uski ma usseki khushiyon ko tabah kar chahti hai , usse uski zindagi cheena chahti hai

Roselada thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: DPGVXGU3KLLVQGH2

What??

Rakshit and Lavanya will have a baby?

😂

Lol🤣

Nope

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".