Originally posted by: fivestar2
Yeah the writers need to focus on them now
Yaa thy r super cute,i hope writers donot ruin shivya lyk drikshit🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Yeah the writers need to focus on them now
Yaa thy r super cute,i hope writers donot ruin shivya lyk drikshit🤓
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Mukku ka kya hoga
Mukku ko fans murgi banna denge🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Haa sahi kehre hai ap.
Also she was asking to start the divorce process 🙄
I didnt heard poora live
Mahima ki to 🤬
I saw the word baby but can you translate it for me 😫
I got scared 😂😂🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Haa sahi kehre hai ap.
Also she was asking to start the divorce process 🙄
Will Rakshit do it?
When is it happening?
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Will Rakshit do it?
Maa ka beta,papa ko wapas lana hai.par dont worry divorse nhi hoga🤣fans mukku ko divorse de denge
I went off soo missed the live.. kya kya taza khabr hai koi in short bol doo
Ab mahima ny kya kiya i know darma coming 😆
I got my earphones blasted to high volume to hear. Pura investigator bangayi hu mein 😂
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Will Rakshit do it?
No reply from Ra was heard. Guess have to wait 🙄