i am not reading that one.😳 Unless you guys talk good things about meOriginally posted by: opsora2090
aja jaldi jaldi , tereko ab do do AT parni hai 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
i am not reading that one.😳 Unless you guys talk good things about meOriginally posted by: opsora2090
aja jaldi jaldi , tereko ab do do AT parni hai 😆
what can I do Kaam bhi tu (ksg) kaaj bhi tu (ksg) tu hi (ksg) karobar meraaaaOriginally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Ye Karan type ki baatein Kyun kar Rahi hoo ?🤣
Bajju's business tricks
What does those tattoos mean in ksg body?
I saw one with angel 👼 rest I don’t understand
Then bajaj is modern bajaj I loved how he rolled up his sleeves and walked
His attitude was calm but his energy was like the jaguar who preys on his prey
Originally posted by: forbidden
What does those tattoos mean in ksg body?
I saw one with angel 👼 rest I don’t understand
is this any word, i thought this is just a design
Originally posted by: opsora2090
is this any word, i thought this is just a design
There is seems like Chinese
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Bajju's business tricks
He is looking yummy here☺️
Originally posted by: forbidden
He is looking yummy here☺️
bajju is a yummy , lets kha jayouuuu 😆
Originally posted by: forbidden
There is seems like Chinese
i thought it is a dragon