Originally posted by: pranurosid
Nahi. He'll suggest to marry 3-4 times
arey nahi yaar situation ko dekho vo kehta pyaar aur behan me pyaar ko choose karne ko kehta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Nahi. He'll suggest to marry 3-4 times
arey nahi yaar situation ko dekho vo kehta pyaar aur behan me pyaar ko choose karne ko kehta
arey nahi yaar situation ko dekho vo kehta pyaar aur behan me pyaar ko choose karne ko kehta
Wo toh 3-4 ladkiyon se pyaar kiya tha😆

My Ragini❤️
❤️
Actually Ragini became completely negative during this track..But I liked this avatar of her the most❤️😎
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Actually Ragini became completely negative during this track..But I liked this avatar of her the most❤️😎
Yes I wish Mistu thodi si ragini jaise hoti. Achi banke bash hone se acha, Bura ban ke bash ho😎
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
Yes I wish Mistu thodi si ragini jaise hoti. Achi banke bash hone se acha, Bura ban ke bash ho😎
Yeah that's true..At least she would be worth it😎