Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Omg...no .,.....no ....
This is what I was asking for kabh se☺️
This is bajaj
Uff......that walk toh dekho
Class ,attitude ek number ka
Glad you liked it!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Omg...no .,.....no ....
This is what I was asking for kabh se☺️
This is bajaj
Uff......that walk toh dekho
Class ,attitude ek number ka
Glad you liked it!!
typical karan 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
On being asked about the future track, Karan replied Mr Bajaj se poochna padega. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
On being asked about the future track, Karan replied Mr Bajaj se poochna padega. 😆
Lmao
Now I just need some PreRish/KaRica content for my weekend coz next week see pehle confrontation scene nhi Milne Wala 😭
extremelyOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
That is a good thing.
Hi girls, kuch Naya aaya Kya?!?!
😭 mujhe toh lagta hai kal no bajju forget Confrontation ab sbs hi bharose sab 🤔 N if the cast posts anythingOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Now I just need some PreRish/KaRica content for my weekend coz next week see pehle confrontation scene nhi Milne Wala 😭
Don't u know he is Mr Khan ka bichada hua bada Bhai Mr Bajaj
trp 2Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Hi girls, kuch Naya aaya Kya?!?!
Sbs mein Karan and cast leaving for Swizz
Sbs is going to cover it
SBS walon se hi umeed hai.Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Now I just need some PreRish/KaRica content for my weekend coz next week see pehle confrontation scene nhi Milne Wala 😭