Originally posted by: saps.156
I was drooling over RB, so half and half samaj aya🤣and hence all the confusion!
It's ok bacha , ab tum bajju ke student ki sharan mein ho 😎 sab likha dungi 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: saps.156
I was drooling over RB, so half and half samaj aya🤣and hence all the confusion!
It's ok bacha , ab tum bajju ke student ki sharan mein ho 😎 sab likha dungi 🥳
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I can imagine her clutching his outfit tightly and RB enjoying her discomfort due to the intimacy. 😆
he will enjoy her discomfort in every situation initially
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Do you guys think she's going share a room with him? Living in separate rooms is so outdated and outlandish.
She sleep with Sneha I feel😈
But I want Sneha to say ..aaj se main papa maa ke saath sleep sleep karoongi😆
aur hum zombies ke liye yahi ek Age old formula hai to get them together 🤣
Originally posted by: saps.156
he will enjoy her discomfort in every situation initially
☺️ I love that RB☺️ and we can enjoy him