I hope aisa kuch na ho k morning mai uth k sb kuch bhul gya ŕaks
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope aisa kuch na ho k morning mai uth k sb kuch bhul gya ŕaks
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Bohot he achi news hai
Ambhani khush hu aa 😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzM10bnBkYn/?igshid=1a4j0ielsf9my
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzM9C51hM0N/?igshid=1axh66t9tqq3a
Why did u qoute again 🤔I am watching again
I think dri say mujhe chaheye abt the shirt
And ra is saying de rah hoon
🤔😂
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
I hope aisa kuch na ho k morning mai uth k sb kuch bhul gya ŕaks
Nahi hoga
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I think dri say mujhe chaheye abt the shirt
And ra is saying de rah hoon
🤔😂
Exactly the way we thought that day 😆
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
I hope aisa kuch na ho k morning mai uth k sb kuch bhul gya ŕaks
Same I don’t need a repeat of holi 😒
But even if they forget they will wake up in each other’s arms with dri in his shirt 😏💁🏻
Why did u qoute again 🤔I am watching again
Exactly the reason why 😆
Exactly the way we thought that day 😆
Yes 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Same I don’t need a repeat of holi 😒
But even if they forget they will wake up in each other’s arms with dri in his shirt 😏💁🏻
They will woke up on bathroom floor☺️
🤣That dri zidd karegi 🤣