Originally posted by: sweetnoori
mev u saw pooja look drikshit ❤❤❤
Orange and white sari ?
I just about woke up saw each clip a few times and jumped to AT🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
mev u saw pooja look drikshit ❤❤❤
Orange and white sari ?
I just about woke up saw each clip a few times and jumped to AT🤣
me too mai tu Uthate hi Insta check then IF 🤣 Dd feverOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
First thing I saw on IG....haye
🤣We slept 🤣
Sofna and I moved to Drikshit scenes up until 1am 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Orange and white sari ?
I just about woke up saw each clip a few times and jumped to AT🤣
Me too watched few times only 🤣
raks in orange kurta dri in White sari i think her sari palu is orange both lookingOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
Orange and white sari ?
I just about woke up saw each clip a few times and jumped to AT🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Sofna and I moved to Drikshit scenes up until 1am 🤣
🤣Expected
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Gud news mil gayi hogi bathroom romance
Bohot he achi news hai
Ambhani khush hu aa 😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzM10bnBkYn/?igshid=1a4j0ielsf9my
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzM9C51hM0N/?igshid=1axh66t9tqq3a
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
raks in orange kurta dri in White sari i think her sari palu is orange both looking
Yupp orange embroidery I guess 🤔
mai tu countlessMe too watched few times only 🤣
yupYupp orange embroidery I guess 🤔