Enjoy the pics added
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Enjoy the pics added
Woah..... Can't wait for the episode to air😳❤️
Originally posted by: pritash05
Omg I just discussed this in the thread where I want drishti in rakshit shirt and actually listened to my demand... omg sofna and mevta do you see this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzM9C51hM0N/?igshid=x3i7vmi87a6z
OMG OMG OMG.....I WANT TO SEE TGE EPISODE..I AM ALREADY DYING☺️🤣❤️🤗
Ra must be thinking
* shucks* so many days wasted!!! a couple of shots of his whiskey was all that was needed to get his wife to cuddle upto him. 😆
OMG OMG OMG.....I WANT TO SEE TGE EPISODE..I AM ALREADY DYING☺️🤣❤️🤗
[/QUOT
Lol yes but still fact remains he married chipkali
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
Ra must be thinking
* shucks* so many days wasted!!! a couple of shots of his whiskey was all that was needed to get his wife to cuddle upto him. 😆
Coz you only realise their value when you have them.. the thought of SR with Lavanya activated her hormones lol
But he never really married chipkali na...when the truth comes out .. everybody's brain will come back to normal...and that Mahima and lava will die in shock ...and everybody will be happy!👍🏼
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408
this is .....ahhh..can't describe..bas lavazard ka dar ha..btw why at last rakshit is kind of slept when thy fall..why??lizard poison effect kya??
Looks like he is in heaven and kind of relieve having his Mrs on him
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
Ra must be thinking
* shucks* so many days wasted!!! a couple of shots of his whiskey was all that was needed to get his wife to cuddle upto him. 😆
Yeah😆...now to he should give her 2 shots everyday...I mean every night...🤣