Yesterday I couldn't extract set ss
Amika posted this on her ig story

Yesterday I couldn't extract set ss
Amika posted this on her ig story

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Mogra bracelet in hand
I am seeing mogra bracelet first time. Kisika dimaag hey yeh?
There are more pictures on Prakriti's ig story.
I am seeing mogra bracelet first time. Kisika dimaag hey yeh?
Behen one n only Cr goes to mukta
Mogre ke phool ka bracelet not bad but Romi is wearing it..its looking wierd
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Mogre ke phool ka bracelet not bad but Romi is wearing it..its looking wierd
Rashi ash is also wearing it's not looking good on her too
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Rashi ash is also wearing it's not looking good on her too
Wo bas Dri pe achha lagega😆Actual bride to wo hai na..
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Wo bas Dri pe achha lagega😆Actual bride to wo hai na..
Dri ko shergill house se bahar kar do bas