Originally posted by: sweetnoori
In sha Allah sb acha hoga 🤗
Inshallah 🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
In sha Allah sb acha hoga 🤗
Inshallah 🙏
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
We got the full rang her if I’m correct 🤔
Jannu 20
I’m 21
U 22
And mariya 23
🤣🤣
🤣
Not that yaar on serious note I do understand this is right time I can't push anymore but let's how things unfolds 😆
Yeah it’s high time 😆
Good luck
exactly and degree hp jay tu shaadi kuch tu krne doo humain phele😳 phir shaadi game start hoWhen u started going to clg u r eligible for getting married 🤣🤣
Relatives sucks
Exactly 😈
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
We got the full range here if I’m correct 🤔
Jannu 20
I’m 21
U 22
And mariya 23
🤣🤣
🤣 or b add hon gy sab sy pocho 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
exactly and degree hp jay tu shaadi kuch tu krne doo humain phele😳 phir shaadi game start ho
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
tu b start nai abi nai nai🤔
Take your time no need to hurry in this decision 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Inshallah 🙏
Ameen In sha Allah