Mev do we have our new home 🤔
You quoted me instead of Mevsta.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mev do we have our new home 🤔
You quoted me instead of Mevsta.
First time in my life I've come across someone who matches in thoughts and words to me virtually - so Aqiqa is a must for this newborn relationship 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: NSKCCCAZ4Q3XF4S4
You quoted me instead of Mevsta.
I quoted u because u made me realise AT gonna finished dear 🤗
I think we should get a scene where she's wearing similar to the green on brfr Drikshit marriage and she's finding it difficult to pin the pallu over her shoulder ☺️☺️. .. R hands would be trailing her back and everytime she tried to maintain some distance he'd pull on her blouse. .. the material scratching her sensitive skin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😂
Which green 🤔
OMG sofna 😲😲😲
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
This should also be on the other post
I hope we get this scene
They are on Karan's story on Instagram.Plus there is a thread going on in the forum.
I quoted u because u made me realise AT gonna finished dear 🤗
Acha.
Gala padhke
Aqiqa🤔
What or who is aqiqa😔
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
@Sofna
Wo line cross ho chuki hai , now 2 see don't care 4 Rakshit's happiness also Varna she could had read d pain in his eyes , or I say she choose 2 ignore it as she only wanted 2 get rid of DRI anyhow.
She definitely needs a rude wake call 4 that if she need a big reality check 2 come back in reality & see what mess she herself had became a biggest enemy of his son's happiness
I'll wait to see how cv's redeem her.
After all R DIDN'T refuse to marry Lav... fake or whatever. .so she's right In thinking she's doing the best for him.