U know better 🤣🤣🤣I can't say it here 🤣
😲😲😲
Oy oy oy oy 🙊
Mein beechari abla naari 😇
I have no idea what u on abt 💁🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
U know better 🤣🤣🤣I can't say it here 🤣
😲😲😲
Oy oy oy oy 🙊
Mein beechari abla naari 😇
I have no idea what u on abt 💁🏻
First time in my life I've come across someone who matches in thoughts and words to me virtually - so Aqiqa is a must for this newborn relationship 🤣🤣
🙌🙌🙌... where have u been all these days...aa gale lag jaa🤗.. not AK/Kat type😆
Aree mein newbie hoon, before I don’t really troll around Forums kyuki it’s soo speedy 😂 aao aao, hifi karo 😂
Originally posted by: 5HJL5CKJHODNOJEC
I think this AT is going to finish today.Sab agaye pictures dekh ke.
Mev do we have our new home 🤔
Hey mariya 🤗
Hyeee 🙋🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
😲😲😲
Oy oy oy oy 🙊
Mein beechari abla naari 😇
I have no idea what u on abt 💁🏻
🤣🤣🤣toh shocked kyu he fir agar samaj nahi aaya toh 🤣
What picture???
The Pooja pictures.
Mev do we have our new home 🤔
New home 🤣
First time in my life I've come across someone who matches in thoughts and words to me virtually - so Aqiqa is a must for this newborn relationship 🤣🤣
Aqiqa karaha hai 🤣🤣
It’s okey she called me pisachini 🤷🏻♀️
Little did the fool know I love pisachini 😆