So Parica are present in BB after Anu's release . Can we expect a hug and some lollipop in that black and white saree??😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So Parica are present in BB after Anu's release . Can we expect a hug and some lollipop in that black and white saree??😛
Arghhh... I think am super hunger so am bak bak now ... let me go and have hot hot chapthi and come back...
Go go! 😆
Me waiting for my pualo - real wala, of course! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan
Dream pe kisika control nhi chalta
I recommend you and Moni in best mothers category in next SPA😆
So Parica are present in BB after Anu's release . Can we expect a hug and some lollipop in that black and white saree??😛
We are expecting 🍭 now 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I recommend you and Moni in best mothers category in next SPA😆
I second the nomination 😆
So Parica are present in BB after Anu's release . Can we expect a hug and some lollipop in that black and white saree??😛
We can dream😂
I can't even dream of dreaming that jhopdi kaand. 😂Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Mein ne bhi nahin, yeh dono mothers humein samjhti kya hain😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I recommend you and Moni in best mothers category in next SPA😆
Aaye😳
vote bhi Karna 🙈
I can't even dream of dreaming that jhopdi kaand. 😂
Suchi and Moni can😏
Anything to defend their sanskari bachas🤪😂
Nahi I can't choose between you two🥺