Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bola tu jo kahi nai hota woo muku ki script mai hota hai🤣Ye ho kya raha he yaar 🤣
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Please Noo. ! Mein bardash nahi karsakti.
Even Dri in different room is already annoying to me 🙄
I don’t think she would leave knowing his in danger 🤔
I read that scene in a book.the guy was trying to break her control as she's soo uptight and absolutely loathes him..Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Ufffffff yessssss he so should
Go watch some scene then that what I’m doing 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
OMG 🙈
Aur phir Be in logo ko doubt tha
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLT1Wdgyqt/?igshid=6rq759q19b68
Blind bhi nahi bolega inke bich kuch nahi he 🤓Akal ki andhi mahima🤬
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I don’t think she would leave knowing his in danger 🤔
True but until when will she be patient with Mahima ? 🙄
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Why are you saying that for? How comes? 😔
I feel there is going to be something as a trigger moment or else she won't have changed her look. And I feel Mahima is going to insult her before Pooja or in Pooja so she stays away from her son.
🤣Frustration works 🤣Jese abhi dri ki work kar rahi he 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
bola tu jo kahi nai hota woo muku ki script mai hota hai🤣
Audience ko pagal banane k 100 ways likhe he usne 🤣Fake Pandit real Pandit 🤣
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Personally I don't want DRI anywhere near Rakshit till he is busy playing fake marriage which I don't thing is going 2 end anytime soon🤢
Well that’s going to be a little difficult considering she is in his room that too drunk 😂