Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U!!!!😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Gosh, the profusion of all these Mahabharat and Ramayan references in relation to kzk from past few days is making me feel lost - gah, I might just end-up doing a research 😩
Share with me please, I’m always lost during these talks😆
Dont throw chappals at me . Why I feel this is the last Romantic scene of anupre for this track . My heart is breaking thinking of it !!!
someone do something make me feel better
Only you can make yourself better by thinking positively😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
U!!!!😂😂😂😂
Comment first in the next AT okayyyyy!!!
I dont like that blouse with that saree bee... .. A sexy black blouse is needed..
And Anurag in a partially unbuttoned black shirt is also needed... ☺️
Hmm... but she still looks sooooo kayute🤗😘
And yeah, Parth in black please 😍😍😍😍
I miss him🥺
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Comment first in the next AT okayyyyy!!!
Gah. Now don’t argue and just do it one of you two otherwise someone from BBT will do the honours 🤣