Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzKBroyBUmv/?igshid=19ryod8u9ytmh
iske baare me kya khyal hai 🤣
Bohot uncche khaayal hai but I won’t say them out loud here 🧐🤣
I love the last pic, btw! 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzKBroyBUmv/?igshid=19ryod8u9ytmh
iske baare me kya khyal hai 🤣
Bohot uncche khaayal hai but I won’t say them out loud here 🧐🤣
I love the last pic, btw! 🤗❤️
Bee it gave me positivety😆that they got married.😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aur ek baat bolu accha kiya not interested in any kind of dream
waise bhi wahi milne wale hai
Bas haan bas Haan bas🤔😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Bee it gave me positivety😆that they got married.😆
The BTS?
ur theory of using scn in futureOriginally posted by: Bookworm_
The BTS?
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
ur theory of using scn in future
Oh, matlab after the Jhamela? 🙃🤗
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Bohot uncche khaayal hai but I won’t say them out loud here 🧐🤣
I love the last pic, btw! 🤗❤️
Me too, love the last picture 🥰