Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
poor raku kya kya kare surg haat 🤣 dosri lava 🦎 or 3rd Tali Dri surghaat 😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤Originally posted by: Mevsta101
OMG same
And her reaction to it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzIt89xhCjn/?igshid=19z1zplgl08ow
helo nadiaOriginally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
hiiiiiiiiiii
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
poor raku kya kya kare surg haat 🤣 dosri lava 🦎 or 3rd Tali Dri surghaat 😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤
I don’t think he minds the ones with Drishti 🤣
*refuses to see Noorie msg*🙈🙈🙈👻👻👻
Rmmbr my schedule of last night🙈. .. I can't afford to do that tonight
Kabhi kabhi Alvida BHI kehna👋👋👋🤣🤣
Will see u on sat morning at fajr time to discuss the epi w/out having seen it🤔😎
Someone make a vm on this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
https://www.instagram.com/p/By66sfOBCuy/?igshid=156scv4ruq0h2
*refuses to see Noorie msg*🙈🙈🙈👻👻👻
Rmmbr my schedule of last night🙈. .. I can't afford to do that tonight
Kabhi kabhi Alvida BHI kehna👋👋👋🤣🤣
Will see u on sat morning at fajr time to discuss the epi w/out having seen it🤔😎
Someone make a vm on this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
https://www.instagram.com/p/By66sfOBCuy/?igshid=156scv4ruq0h2
I need to dissapear too 😩
I think gonna have to sign out of IF 🤔
Not sure how I’ll get back in though 🤣
Someone make a vm on this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
https://www.instagram.com/p/By66sfOBCuy/?igshid=156scv4ruq0h2
i already made a vm on this song
Both of u i know u guyz ill come.. 🤣🤗 🤗 now i have to complete pending woŕk C u soon In sha Allah