Originally posted by: hasini009
MATLAB sumud grumpy ka mid hain🤣
Yeh dono bhi shayad hamari hi aatmayen hai. Hum bhul gaye honge. I mean tum bhul gai hogi ya mein. I mean hum jo ek hai.. wo bhul gaya hoga.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
MATLAB sumud grumpy ka mid hain🤣
Yeh dono bhi shayad hamari hi aatmayen hai. Hum bhul gaye honge. I mean tum bhul gai hogi ya mein. I mean hum jo ek hai.. wo bhul gaya hoga.
Originally posted by: hasini009
meow. ye kiska mid hain?😛
😂😂😂admin these days

Hansa gifs are so perfect. Best!
Nimbu, mish, hasini, grumpy, sumud. Aur kitne chahiye LEGEND banne ke liye?
Originally posted by: hasini009
Nimbu, mish, hasini, grumpy, sumud. Aur kitne chahiye LEGEND banne ke liye?
So jao 😆
🤣🤣I’m digging this whole Legend thingy.Originally posted by: JG5D3APR3MK7UXCY
Mish NimuMirchi Angel-LikeDevil... basically we need 6 more ID to prove you are the Legend 😎
kya bachpana laga rakha hai yahan..sab bachche ho kya? 🤔
I concur with this.
nahi toh reporter aake bandh karaane ki dhamki dega kya?😔
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0