u cant be legendOriginally posted by: angrybread
LEGEND ki koshish aur blue ice mili 😆
wo to bhut shatir ha 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u cant be legendOriginally posted by: angrybread
LEGEND ki koshish aur blue ice mili 😆
wo to bhut shatir ha 😉
CC ke usual MIDs quoting each other 😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
arey LEGEND ko bhul gaye 😛
Woh bhi ban jayenge. We need 7 more members.
We are so awesome. I mean hum 3 jo ek hai woh bahot awesome hai. 😎
Haa uski shatirgiri tumse zyada aur kisko pata hogi 😆
Originally posted by: angrybread
Haa uski shatirgiri tumse zyada aur kisko pata hogi 😆
Originally posted by: angrybread
Tumhari masti masti hai aur hamari masti tumhe taunt lagti hai . Ghusney ka shauq khud hai aapko ...kisne ghaseeta aapko , masti karo aur karne do warna masti me bhang ke liye tayyar raho 😆
Yaha sab majak kar rahe hai. Aap bhi shamil ho lo.
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Woh bhi ban jayenge. We need 7 more members.
We are so awesome. I mean hum 3 jo ek hai woh bahot awesome hai. 😎
usse PM Karen, urgent meeting hain bolke😉😆
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Yaha sab majak kar rahe hai. Aap bhi shamil ho lo.
lekin agar ye mazak report ho gayi to CC ke niwaasiyon ki mazak ban jaayegi 😆
When I created this thread, I tick marked Mature content. Kya difference hai? Abhi bhi immature log post kar rahe hai. 🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
usse PM Karen, urgent meeting hain bolke😉😆
Kallo. *Anushka style Hindi*
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0