Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Brother's wedding
swiss se pahle aa jayegi ki nahi offscreen to maze ke hi le🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Brother's wedding
swiss se pahle aa jayegi ki nahi offscreen to maze ke hi le🤣
Aurtika ne kiya AT ka udghaatan 🤣
Guys no mentioning main forum or other topics please
Originally posted by: priya185
you said real marriage🤣
🤦
I said real biryani and Pulaao in marriage not real marriage😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
swiss se pahle aa jayegi ki nahi offscreen to maze ke hi le🤣
I hope aajaye vuske bina pulaao main maza nahi aayega😆
I forgot posting images also...
I followed the steps but when I touch outside... Link vanish😒
Ok wait I will make a tutorial and send in pm. Okay?😳
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Kyun Ek jagah Jo bacha hain usko bhi bandh karwana hain kyaa ??
jab se bol diya hai negative comment nahi kar rahi hu 😆
but now i m here only come for my ship parica
like ench said anupre me swad nahi hai 😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Social work with human resource...kyu re biology socha kya? 🤣
Ussi pe karna tha na😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Aurtika ne kiya AT ka udghaatan 🤣
Another member from BBT😂😂
This is called spreading rumors