I'll be there 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Pakke se you be there😒

Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving your story...a different take from the show and a nice storyline...engaging...waiting for next...

Regards 

Pooja

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja1973

Loving your story...a different take from the show and a nice storyline...engaging...waiting for next...

Regards 

Pooja

Aww, thank you so much. I'll try to update asap😃

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another beautiful and emotional update 😊. Sorry is baar late ho gaya comment karne mein.

Last time I had asked that Naina should know that Sameer had changed , atleast she got to know about his excellence in studies. Hope Vishaka has some trust on her son and they mend their relationship. What Nanu might have given her?

Hope they talk to eachother waiting to see atleast a new begining. Teaser bhi zabardast hai, chalo kuch to baat hogi is ummed mein hai.

Waiting for next update

Love

Sajida

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Another beautiful and emotional update 😊. Sorry is baar late ho gaya comment karne mein. Aww it's okay🤗

Last time I had asked that Naina should know that Sameer had changed , atleast she got to know about his excellence in studies. Hope Vishaka has some trust on her son and they mend their relationship. What Nanu might have given her? Yes! Both of them will know eachother slowly now. Vishakha was always a disappointment in the beginning of the show.  let's see What Nanu gave to Naina😳

Hope they talk to eachother waiting to see atleast a new begining. Teaser bhi zabardast hai, chalo kuch to baat hogi is ummed mein hai. Maybe.😛

Waiting for next update

Love

Sajida

Thank you so much. Means a lot. I'll try to continue asap😃

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Vishaka was never a good mother. And, by 'good', I don't mean the ideal mother who we see in movies who can do no wrong and sacrifices everything for her children. No. Mothers are humans too but, she never tried to establish a connection with her own son and tried to make it look his fault for their strained relationship. Zero efforts, comfort and stability and now, look, she didn't even believe her own son's capabilities.

Glad to see Sameer scoring good marks. And, ah, Sameer is back at Naina's neighborhood. This is interesting now. By the way, what's up with Sunaina? She seemed visibly upset. Really liked the Nanu-Naina scenes. 

And, the teaser you gave! I am so excited.  🤗

I am really sorry for commenting late and also, that too in a rush. I am very busy with my studies and other matters that I am not getting enough time but words of encouragement is needed and I want to let you know, Twinnie, if you discontinue this story, I won't talk to you at all. You will break my heart if you do. 🥺

Edited by Mayashika - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Vishaka was never a good mother. And, by 'good', I don't mean the ideal mother who we see in movies who can do no wrong and sacrifices everything for her children. No. Mothers are humans too but, she never tried to establish a connection with her own son and tried to make it look his fault for their strained relationship. Zero efforts, comfort and stability and now, look, she didn't even believe her own son's capabilities. Exactly, you have totally put my feelings in words Twinnie. Vishakha wasn't a good mother. And no, we are not demanding her to be typical ideal mom who's ever sacrificing and what not. She could have just tried to be a Mom who's there for her child whenever he needed her.😳

Glad to see Sameer scoring good marks. And, ah, Sameer is back at Naina's neighborhood. This is interesting now. By the way, what's up with Sunaina? She seemed visibly upset. Really liked the Nanu-Naina scenes. Maybe, I'm not saying anything on Sunaina😛. 

And, the teaser you gave! I am so excited.  🤗Me too excited. 🥳

I am really sorry for commenting late and also, that too in a rush. I am very busy with my studies and other matters that I am not getting enough time but words of encouragement is needed and I want to let you know, Twinnie, if you discontinue this story, I won't talk to you at all. You will break my heart if you do. 🥺 it's okay Twinnie, I know where you are at the moment and what you must be going through. Dropping a words or two is enough for me and that too I'll be fine if you get late. I totally get you. No I'm not discontinuing, not anytime soon at least. 🤗.

Thank you so much Twinnie. Means the world to me. 🤗❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res

unres

dekho dekho main aagyi phirse second🤣

I should stop saying this but as Always I loved the update though chota tha lekin kuch na hone se kuch hona acha hota hain

vgrh vgrh

Sameer was soo really scared in climbing up the stairs

Naina ka kafi khauf hain😂

Preeti told Naina once that Sameer was here and she without giving a damn to anything ran to save him

hmm hmm toh yeh pyar nhi toh kya hain

ab samaina dono twirl naa kre toh voh bhi koi milna hua bhala

Sameer though took care he did not touch her but still protected her

how more lovely it can get.

He is really soo guilty ki he can talk about anything and everything but not apologize

it sometimes is really difficult to ask someone for a sorry and Sameer is going through that only.

Oh my god did Nanu indirectly sent her those bangles as a symbol that she will be his grand DIL

whatever you might say but I choose to believe those bangles were sent due to that reason only.

Naina hi hain jo unko smbhal ke rkhegi jaise voh Sameer ko rkhegi

Mundit have been goals and will remain so

aise dost sachi main kiswat walo ko milte hain

and Sameer is indeed really lucky.

looking forward to the next chapter as always.

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago