Originally posted by: munchkinland
mujhe kyu nhi bulaya gya
Ghar ke logon ko alag se invitation thodi na deni padhti hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
mujhe kyu nhi bulaya gya
Ghar ke logon ko alag se invitation thodi na deni padhti hai
Ghar ke logon ko alag se invitation thodi na deni padhti hai
Correct baat hain Ray. How are you darling?
Ghar ke logon ko alag se invitation thodi na deni padhti hai
acha chal chocolate phek diyo
Meri nazar ashi se hat nahi rahi ๐๐ And that pull๐ How will I survive๐
Right Ray. Ashi's moves and RD's gaze and hold... โค๏ธโค๏ธvahi kaafi hain fandom Ko behosh krne k liye
Originally posted by: Deepanand
Correct baat hain Ray. How are you darling?
What do you expect?๐ I'm not well ๐คชStill hyperventilating ๐๐
Right Ray. Ashi's moves and RD's gaze and hold... โค๏ธโค๏ธvahi kaafi hain fandom Ko behosh krne k liye
In that sari ashi is glowing. I'm bajgsfsuajsvhsss
Originally posted by: munchkinland
acha chal chocolate phek diyo
Chocolate se meetha yaad ata hai
In that sari ashi is glowing. I'm bajgsfsuajsvhsss
Haha ๐คฃ
#TypingAnything Zone
What do you expect?๐ I'm not well ๐คชStill hyperventilating ๐๐
๐๐
Issshhhhh...How I am gonna Control my self...๐คช๐คช๐คชโบ๏ธโบ๏ธโบ๏ธ