Originally posted by: IAZ77KLYSODKX7NP
Hantel is right, Kiara is so pretty yet zero screen presence/X factor... Who's the girl playing the actress in KS, she is HOT.
A TV actress. Nikita Dutta.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAZ77KLYSODKX7NP
Hantel is right, Kiara is so pretty yet zero screen presence/X factor... Who's the girl playing the actress in KS, she is HOT.
A TV actress. Nikita Dutta.
That video has almost 6 million views.. Chaandi hai SM ke. 🤣
SMTown? Is it a SM group Socky? Kya bakwas hai.
He is a solo artist.
This one is more creepy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8luSz6XTI&feature=youtu.be
I like his $10 song tho 😆
Originally posted by: EJNRUPEORVWUXHYQ
Bhai shaadi na karle cause nobody now cares about his single status anymore.
even then also no body cares if gets married r whatever lol
Originally posted by: PLZNLS7M64OMLSU7
I am not saying tht JMS meant that RR was a PIMP....but the language she used was the definition of a PIMP....u inferred it correct that RR tried to be a matchmaker ..as a joke...a PIMP and a matchmaker...big difference ...right?? u think I would have troubled Shreya to come and clarify if it was something as harmless as a matchmaker??
and BTW Chandni follows me on twitter.😆...I have asked her many times to come back....she has never told me that she left because of RR....but of course JMS's words will be taken as gospel truth here because its convenient for many....
Anyways this is my last post......I am a newbie😭....so if I reply to anyone I will be updating this post for the next 24 hours
And how much ignorant does one have to be to say again and again that people need another ID to read on this forum🤓.....U can read this forum even if u are not a member....u don't need an ID....Vijay has made sure that non-members can read the forum so that the views increase...get that??
BI can you ask chandni why she follows you on twitter after being bullied by you and other srk fans which led her leave the forum as per JMS 🤣
Originally posted by: angrybread
BI can you ask chandni why she follows you on twitter after being bullied by you and other srk fans which led her leave the forum as per JMS 🤣
As far as I can remember JMS said RR and FOD's gang who bullied DZ aka Chandni. But iy seems the shoes fit.
As far as I can remember JMS said RR and FOD's gang who bullied DZ aka Chandni. But iy seems the shoes fit.
No she said chadni was let down and bullied by her own srk gang so she doesn't like him anymore , wish thread wasn't trashed .
Even the woke dudes shame Ed Sheeran for being ugly.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0