You won't understand that feeling 🤣Ask your sis 🤣Midnight eating is love ❤️
She tag me along sometimes so i knw🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You won't understand that feeling 🤣Ask your sis 🤣Midnight eating is love ❤️
She tag me along sometimes so i knw🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Delhi momos are best..actually every food of Delhi is best😆Aao kabhi Delhi me🤗😆
Insaallah soon flight had started surat to Delhi I can but busy schedule yaar 🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
She tag me along sometimes so i knw🤣
Good keep it up🤣
Insaallah soon flight had started surat to Delhi I can but busy schedule yaar 🤗
Its ok whenever u get time come here but dont miss Delhi chat..its very famous but very spicy😆
Congratulations.
You don't need to quote all pics You know how it feels 😆
Ohk..she didnt came frm long time so i forgot😃
I'll try to come in November 😭Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Delhi momos are best..actually every food of Delhi is best😆Aao kabhi Delhi me🤗😆
You don't need to quote all pics You know how it feels 😆
Hungry🤣
Wowww
So much food
Yum 😋 😋 😋
Really u create one thread to celebrate 😆
Congratulations forum members 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I'll try to come in November 😭
I hv visited Goa already😎But u couldnt visit Delhi😆