Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
One of my favourite scene ☺️
Prerna in this scene has all the innocence that anurga says he loves about her!
ye apna make up usky kmry main kio kr ri hai bey 🤣Originally posted by: writ_in_water
ye pichar ench ko bhejo dp bananey bolo..... peeche dekho peeche...ducks suicide karchukey hey 🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Tum bholo 😆
I am sitting in this park near my house called Hyde Park and chillaxing......tum bolo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzAyarYhVQK/
I love this one, the way he says joot thodi na bholunga, cuties 😂♥️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
His expressions and sounds😂
I know! I want to pinch his cheeks!
you believed him 👎🏼Originally posted by: writ_in_water
abb mujhe lagney laga hain...ye benares wala caption p ka usual random bak bak tha...kahi banaras wanaras nahi jaaney wale...howrah ke paas ka scene hoga...😕 agar FB ya dream na ho toh.
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
I am sitting in this park near my house called Hyde Park and chillaxing......tum bolo.
I am listening to my mom's gyaan on how beautiful life will be if I get married 😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
ye apna make up usky kmry main kio kr ri hai bey 🤣
arrrey woh uska 'touch up' karney gayi thi...samjha kar 😆
Coz chhota baby does'nt mind that at all and he might also needed her help to get ready and all.... 😳🤣Originally posted by: Enchanteur
ye apna make up usky kmry main kio kr ri hai bey 🤣