I liked it ..Good to see Zain in Promo ...Pooja vs Kabir
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked it ..Good to see Zain in Promo ...Pooja vs Kabir
I dont mind being illogical and biased for this two.......i love them
I dont mind being illogical and biased for this two.......i love them
They are like a fire ..I just want good start ..I love the song ..its emotional painful, revengeful and PK is still alive ...it means ayub has not not left the show .
Sorry off the topic.What did I see just now?Mansi crawling half lizard,half human. Thank god shrenu fans bachgaye.
Sorry off the topic.What did I see just now?Mansi crawling half lizard,half human. Thank god shrenu fans bachgaye.
Where 😆
Divya Drishti promo. Mansi is looking pathetic as that lizard human avatar. Yuck!
Chuck everything else, she's crawling on the floor with limbs of a lizard and upper body of a Dulhan 🤣
In topic, did you guys like the choker on Pooja? That's like spoiling the near perfect promo
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Chuck everything else, she's crawling on the floor with limbs of a lizard and upper body of a Dulhan 🤣
In topic, did you guys like the choker on Pooja? That's like spoiling the near perfect promo
Yes v much.
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Chuck everything else, she's crawling on the floor with limbs of a lizard and upper body of a Dulhan 🤣
In topic, did you guys like the choker on Pooja? That's like spoiling the near perfect promo
Nope .Choker was too blingy ...Hope its only for Promo ..
Originally posted by: Sumita18
Nope .Choker was too blingy ...Hope its only for Promo ..
Yep should only be for promo. Otherwise I love the light shaded lipstick and pencil skirt ❤️