Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dt_kp_divan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I will try to find out but frankly don't keep any hope now about seeing them together on screen.

thanks 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Finally the shoot of Divyanka’s web series comes to an end! So damn happy! 

I am sure that even DTians wouldn’t be as happy as I am with the shoot coming to an end! 😂🤣

Ab toh wapas aa jao YHM set pe Divyanka ji! 

Ghar aaja ab paradesi tera yhm n raavan bulaya hai...

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc32K7PFp5K/?hl=en

Budapest is the best thing happened to IshRa😍

My love for them increased in double portion after watching the track. It gives you a complete different insight to IshRa's love. You think Raman loves her because she loved his daughter and cared for her, because she pulled him out of that dark abyss and made him a normal man again, because she wiped away all pain of his and cared for him and loved him? Did everything started and ended there? No. Budapest track is the proof.

Raman don't remember anything. Be it his first failed marriage, his rude behaviour with his daughter, his lost years with Adi, his marriage with Ishita, nothing. He remembered nothing.

He had a horrible past, which he felt as a burden, dying everyday to live with it, crying like a maniac, but Ishita came and made his life easy just with her love. She is his saviour, only cuz of that reason, he started loving her. Not just love, the passion he holds for her, doesn't match with his love for anyone else,even his children. 

So, now he don't remember anything, so shouldn't his love for Ishita also fade into oblivion? The slightest memory of the joy that Ishita brought into his dark, lifeless life should be vanished, cuz if he don't remember the pain he beared in the first place,how can he remember the saviour who brought him out of all the mess?

Well Raman loved Ishita for few reasons, since she brought him out of his horrible past, but later on the past didn't haunt him anymore, but his love for his saviour didn't vanish. It only intensified but it never diminished.He got a reason to love her, and he didn't limit his love only to that reason. He loved her for what she is, and loved her all for himself. The foundation he laid for the love he has on her, is quiet strong, that it managed to seep into him beyond his senses.

He tells her, "kuch toh doondh raha hoon, lekin patha hi nahi kya doondh raha hoon, lekin doondh raha hoon". No doubt, he is searching for the love ,on to which he leaned on, without which, he felt incomplete. He is searching for Ishita. The love of his lifesmiley27

He forgot why the thing, he is searching is important for him, as he said, "once I find what I am searching for, I might understand why it felt so important for me".

That left me in tearssmiley19

Imagine, he was just living like a dead corpse without her. He don't remember her, and his peace is already gone. How can this even happen. For Raman, Ishita is his support system, he cannot handle himself without her. But there is no existence of Ishita neither in his life nor in his memory, still she controls him👏👏👏👏. We know, how Raman becomes like a maniac if Ishita is away from him, this version of Raman, who has no slightest idea of Ishita may not go maniac but he is lost in another way!!

This is insanesmiley19

Just imagine, how much did she seep into his mere being, that even if he had completely forgot her, he still remembers the love, on to which he leaned on, from the moment he started loving her. He doesn't exactly say her, that he is searching for the love of his life, but he is searching for something. It could be anything, it could be a wordly thing too, he really don't know, what all he know is that his life is dependent on it. His existence had no meaning without it. And he doesn't know that what he has been searching is standing just beside him😭. 

But☺....he recognised that she is someone whom he has a special connection with. When he said, "kuch toh doondh raha hoon", couldn't it be about both Ishita and children? About his earlier life, in which he was quiet happy with his wife and children? 

No, cuz Adi and Ruhi are there with him those two years, he never felt like his search is related to them, but as soon as he saw Ishita in Budapest, he started to feel the difference!! Before 'kaun tujhe' song plays, while he was handing over her the sandwich, he tells her, actually doesn't tell her clearly, but he makes a point that 'I don't know what, but you are something to me, I don't know who you are but my heart recognises you"

After that, we can see Raman slowly falling for Ishita again freshly!! You know, more than his body, his heart and mind ,fell for Ishita,he engraved her in himself, that even if the part of his brain, which holds her memory went wrong, but that didn't matter... his heart and mind still didn't fail, they functioned perfectly, they recognised the same woman, and again made him fall for the same woman.

And what I think should be mentioned specially is, we know Raman loves both Ishita and his children. He would not mind hurting Ishita even,if it comes to children, but...just look here, Adi and Ruhi are with him, all those two years, but he didn't recognise them....only when Ishita came back, he felt like the piece of him, which went missing has come back. The love he has on her is way more beyond he has for his children, he is completely dependent on her. His life had no meaning, and is aimless without her. 

Even the strongest of drugs which Simmi used might have erased the memories of his bitter past, the painful days and nights he spent, the heartbreaks he went through, his children on whom he his kept life, even Ishita whom he married, but the drugs couldn't erase the memory of the anchor on which he clinged to. Her love. He kept searching for the anchor, all the while within himself, until Ishita came, and once she came, as usual she swept him off his feet and again pulled him to her, leaving all his worries aside.

Those few days where Raman kept dreaming about Ishita were blisssmiley42. He forgot his misery. He was happy. 

Kaash they could've crafted the track in the best way possible, faltu ki Ramika marriage laaya. Thusmiley11

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 4 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can never get enough of Budapest track 😍

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@Reena take a bow girl..You always makes me speech less with your analysis on IshRa 👏🤗