Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meri post last. 😆
Going by early reactions on twitter, Shahid might win the best actor next year... Calling it cult film, Shahid's best and what not.
Bada maza aayega fir to.
Why u do dis.😒
they will love it because they have more info regarding reality of MIDs.I don't think they will even review the thread. It will just make them crazy...😆
Now how will everyone know who is good who is bad.. who has skeletons burried.
yaadasht kamzor hai tumhari. Kuch yad nahi rahega kya tumko? Lol.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Why u do dis.😒
I don't want Vijay to make money.
Is this an admission of being phenomenon s mid? 😝
PS: This was so fun. I haven't been active much since 2017, and I loved reading some of the "khulasa"
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Meri post last. 😆
RR and BI were nice to many others too who didnt indulge too deep. Even I didnt know abt this FOD person. I think the regular more active persons got to deal with FOD not the silent readers or people who dont indulge in any fanwars.Now how will everyone know who is good who is bad.. who has skeletons burried.
I am in all honesty surprised about RR and BI. I have interacted with them and never suspected even slightest of what people have said. They were so nice, especially BI despite me talking against SRK. She was cordial with me.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0