P.S- I have started watching KZK1 on hotstar from PRB first marriage scenes❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
P.S- I have started watching KZK1 on hotstar from PRB first marriage scenes❤️
Can we seriously have bajaj sneha scene rather then fish talking veggie 🐠 scene and not eating fish scene 🤪
🤣
Exactly! It was purely a business move that turned personal later when he offered the marriage deal to Prerna.Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Exactly. And as far as I remember , the reason for Bajaj taking over AB's company was professional, right? It wasn't related to prerna then.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Well said. RB is a raging fire.
Raging fire and snowstorm all together. No option but to be hit hard.
shaadi karwa do bas dono ki jldi se.
Yes or else it’s getting repetitive scenes MIL vs MIL fight, she insulted me I don’t like prerna etc man chup karo and move on karo
Prerish marriage is needed and so does their Tashan and hate it else I am bored of fish talk
Maata are you listening?Can we seriously have bajaj sneha scene rather then fish talking veggie 🐠 scene and not eating fish scene 🤪
When will prerish meet I need to see the chemistry ASAP something is a miss for me 😔
yaar cant tolerate fish nd necklace drama now.Can we seriously have bajaj sneha scene rather then fish talking veggie 🐠 scene and not eating fish scene 🤪
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
P.S- I have started watching KZK1 on hotstar from PRB first marriage scenes❤️
Great! Start giving ur views on the other thread then.
He never mentions Prerna. I wonder what's going on in his mind.So bajaj knows the function is going on on on and on he will take his time to strike and marry prerna it seems