Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Hehehe... Aniruddh is actually hatakhatta 🤣. Specially in the recent episodes, uska peth dikhta hai...🤣. And thanks for the compliment, I too love Hanita.... I though of keeping the one in which he purposely comes close to her with the bahana of lighting the gas and she looking at him...☺️ But I thought this looks more heavenly specially them smiling at each other....🥰🥰🤩

I know, that episode HANITA looked super cute togather ☺️. I really Wish 150 th episode they gift us a beautiful HANITA special episode. Whenever I have free time I searche HANITA VMS and keep watching 😃.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Needblessings

I know, that episode HANITA looked super cute togather ☺️. I really Wish 150 th episode they gift us a beautiful HANITA special episode. Whenever I have free time I searche HANITA VMS and keep watching 😃.

Their shy and awkward moments provide ample material for perfect VMs.

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Their shy and awkward moments provide ample material for perfect VMs.

absolutely right. Fans are so creative and talented and they pick the most suiatable songs for HANITA!! really commendable👏.

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Still haven't found this video. Please share the link! Thanks!

http://ecointa.com/post/6MLqPGIMdgL

I hope you can watch it !! At last found it but somewhere else.

I thought they are some goons 🤣.they are H.S nad LALa.

Edited by Needblessings - 4 years ago
Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is stupid. Honestly this new track which has started where Mita is trying to be friends with Mini seems to be very interesting. Mini Babita Mita track would have been nice to explore. Also thought in future these three might come together and continue with the business. Don’t know why this track is being ended.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe they will be friends on line. Who knows they might bring her back or replace her with some one else. After all She is still the Moron's Wife and there is a Child involved as well.

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

desi soaps....what can I say....

So Hunar was promised that Meeta would have a miscarriage and she would not have to play a mother. But now the makers have decided to keep the baby. Hunar does not want to play a mother. Hence she gets axed. So far..this seems like a very common thing that keeps happening in the industry over and over. Actors are promised something and then half way in the show, makers decide to change the plot. So actors have three choices...adjust or quit or get axed. 

If they show Meeta leaving for London with baby intact, I am quite sure Meeta will be recast and she will be back with the baby. But before that happens, there will be lots of soapy drama...Ashok and the Khuranas will try to influence MIni to come back to Khurana house. No matter what, Mini will always have a soft corner for them. she might try to do the right thing and unknowingly end up hurting Babita. If Mini gets closer to Khuranas, Babita will depend on HS more and more for emotional support. I will not be surprised if Babita decides to sacrifice her love and go back to Khuranas just for Mini's sake......and then all drama....and finally Hanita marriage...just another show.... 

Needblessings thumbnail

By the way one thing from last night episode bothering me a lot and thought to ask you guys the same. 

Micky marraige track ,his father in depth description ,that entire conversation felt bit weird to me. I sthat just a filling ,stuffing kind of thing for the sake of just a conversation or they are going to intrude Micky`s dad now? He never mentioned about his mom so not sure about it . May be he is a widower and will get attracted to babaita or he will create objection for minnie ,micky frienship ? JUST MY GUESS THOUGH :):) Because of Meeta`s exit for a while they can introduce him for a cameo.Probabaly  I am thinking too much :)

what do you guys thing about that perticular scene? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think Babita/Mini will go back into the Khurana's home. Thats not happening.

Meeta exit may be temporary- perhaps they are going to change the actress and bring her back with the baby - which WOULD be interesting lets be honest.

I fee like Hunar shouldve just said yes to play a mother, I know she was promised something else but things always change. Perhaps the direction they want to take the show now is different than what was planned, nothing wrong with that.

I feel like we should not lose hope and just continuing watching. The show has been amazing :) 

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is mita's character exiting the show or the actress playing the character exiting the show?.Can someone clarify?.