https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxuWldpyhO/?igshid=q7krvpcwbras
I had never seen her father before.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxuWldpyhO/?igshid=q7krvpcwbras
I had never seen her father before.
The only problem in this layout is that I end up quoting my post instead of editing.
How do you check your warning level? I am supposed to have post limit earned from Big Boss form 2 years back. I was pretty non-active & now I can't see if it got carried over to the new layout and there's nothing interesting to post 20 a day to check whether or not I really have the limit.
Literally meri pooch
Aur technically
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typha
Hain na mazedar?
It's called breaking cattails.....
Kuch chehra aise hote hai, dekhte hi gussa aa jata hai. You know nothing about the person phir bhi. Mere liye aise kuch chehre hai Sunny Kaushal and Shilpa Shetty's son. I know nothing about them lekin gussa aata hai.
Kundi mat khadkao, Raja, seedha andar aao, Raja was this decade's Aaja gufaon mein aa, right?
Going by early reactions on twitter, Shahid might win the best actor next year... Calling it cult film, Shahid's best and what not.
Kuch chehra aise hote hai, dekhte hi gussa aa jata hai. You know nothing about the person phir bhi. Mere liye aise kuch chehre hai Sunny Kaushal and Shilpa Shetty's son. I know nothing about them lekin gussa aata hai.
Mujhe aisi feeling aati hai Jacqui ko dekh ke.
Going by early reactions on twitter, Shahid might win the best actor next year... Calling it cult film, Shahid's best and what not.
Jitna bhi phudk le early reviewers, Shahid ki sui 60-70cr mein hi atka rahega.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0