Originally posted by: abhiya_12
They won't leave today even if trip is true😂
Kaise pata behena 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
They won't leave today even if trip is true😂
Kaise pata behena 🤪
Originally posted by: K52JECI65M7YGDVN
She hashtagged no makeup but I see eye shadow.....ok tell me is eye shadow not considered part of make up ?? #GenuineQuestion .....
I have read that Kajal is not part of make up 🤔
That's make up 🤔. Lip balm can be considered no make up. Not deep pink eyeshadow
Originally posted by: XXIEMCIKRES77IXN
Keede spam her with today’s Anurag pics 😎
She’s dheet and faster than me 🥺
bolti hai you all are andhee and he looks so pyaara with the crying 😵🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Kaise pata behena 🤪
I don't know I felt like that 😂
Right dear🤗 i have always believed this quote - ''The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?!'' ❤️Originally posted by: VBDOE26RGXRBMEGQ
Noooooooo I’m not demotivating you, honey! :)
And, Love knows no border! ❤️ We’ve conquered all the odds! 😳
Chal Daffa kar we’ll adjust 🤗 🤣
And yeah we'll adjust and live together happy happy!😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't know I felt like that 😂
Phir toh aaj Raat ke flight Hain. Yaar meri budday Hain Kal....budday gift samajh ke dedo Kuch 😎😛
We didnt have main villain i mean kabab me haddi wale..🤣
Originally posted by: RBYKADOAL2FCMETL
Chup she’ll spam me with double amount now!💔
You share your personal vendetta wali story!😉🤣
I don't share things without my sasu maa's permission. Shorry I izz sanskari bahu😎😂
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Phir toh aaj Raat ke flight Hain. Yaar meri budday Hain Kal....budday gift samajh ke dedo Kuch 😎😛
Awwie advance happy birthday Wiw🤗♥️
Hopefully you get your birthday gift😆