AnuPre/ParIca AT#55-Maine chaha hai tujhko Tu meri zindagii hai- Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

123.5k

Users

43

Likes

3.5k

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Q3NQTHQ6ARVEN7W2

She hashtagged no makeup but I see eye shadow.....ok tell me is eye shadow not considered part of make up ?? #GenuineQuestion .....

I have read that Kajal is not part of make up 🤔

It happens😆

jvims thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 64I6ZJG4BMS7E4YA

She hashtagged no makeup but I see eye shadow.....ok tell me is eye shadow not considered part of make up ?? #GenuineQuestion .....

I have read that Kajal is not part of make up 🤔

she is getting trolled for that😆 in her cs..eye shadow is part of makeup
PAVJP3NXLRDBNLSG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Bee. Lots of hugs to you🤗🤗🤗🤗

Aww, back! 🤗🤗

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: B7L65YDZIEWGP24F

Personal vendetta of me and Abhiya ?? 😆

We have personal vendetta? You never shared RS, I am hurt disowning you😏😂

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 3I2RBGIBFZ5G2QVM

She said she’ll give me another dose if they don’t leave by evening 😭🥺

And @Renu, she said she’ll come today - bola At mujhe Azeez hai and mere fans 🤗🤣

They won't leave today even if trip is true😂

X4QEYJRKFYBBE5YN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

We have personal vendetta? You never shared RS, I am hurt disowning you😏😂

I thought she is saying this because we wanted season 4 😆.... that’s why asked re .

div19 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: XAZH377AFIH373GW

Noooooooooo, she spammed me with that crying pic 😭😭😭😭😭

🤣

X4QEYJRKFYBBE5YN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Keede spam her with today’s Anurag pics 😎

Cadence_12 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: XXEJKBYYUJWPPP66

Noooooooooo, she spammed me with that crying pic 😭😭😭😭😭

🤣🤣

PAVJP3NXLRDBNLSG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

They won't leave today even if trip is true😂

Chup she’ll spam me with double amount now!💔

You share your personal vendetta wali story!😉🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".