Good morning everyone. 81 pages? What you guys end up discussing?
Anything new? What happened to Swiss?😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning everyone. 81 pages? What you guys end up discussing?
Anything new? What happened to Swiss?😒
Originally posted by: K44Y62D332L2VS2H
Noooooooooo, she spammed me with that crying pic 😭😭😭😭😭
🤣🤣
Ench is Savage 😂
Originally posted by: S3ZA4KCQEN3NALKF
Noooooooooo, she spammed me with that crying pic 😭😭😭😭😭
aweeee🤣
Bee..
You talked with ench.. when she's coming here. I miss her already😭😭😭
Originally posted by: DZU3CXWG2KWBG3BQ
Gah, I’m excited to know the personal vendetta - I hope it won’t be something shallow!😆
Personal vendetta of me and Abhiya ?? 😆
She said she’ll give me another dose if they don’t leave by evening 😭🥺
And @Renu, she said she’ll come today - bola At mujhe Azeez hai and mere fans 🤗🤣
She hashtagged no makeup but I see eye shadow.....ok tell me is eye shadow not considered part of make up ?? #GenuineQuestion .....
I have read that Kajal is not part of make up 🤔
She's after pulav and briyani...
And here her fans are waiting for her...
What you give...you get the same...
Originally posted by: 2GYQTTX5XWNE7NJH
Personal vendetta of me and Abhiya ?? 😆
Duh, Bajaj ka with Basus! 🤣
Though, hai kya tum dono ka bhi? Bolo bolo😉🤣
Originally posted by: BQ4AFDHVTDFAFQFH
She said she’ll give me another dose if they don’t leave by evening 😭🥺
And @Renu, she said she’ll come today - bola At mujhe Azeez hai and mere fans 🤗🤣
Bee. Lots of hugs to you🤗🤗🤗🤗