Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

who is siddharth ? I don't see anyone else's face is as big as deepika 's in proportion and to me she is looking double of other female actresses in the photo .

I gave the explanation. But, if u r hell bent on trolling, i appreciate ur talent.😊

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

I gave the explanation. But, if u r hell bent on trolling, i appreciate ur talent.😊

Thank you ...i will say what i see ðŸ˜ƒ

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Color of Deepika's dress is nice but the design is bad. Jhanvi dress is cheap. Rest are ok 

angrybread thumbnail

Jhanvi and her dress looks cheap, looks like she was trying to fit into a much much smaller size and now unable to button up ðŸ˜†

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

Janhvi has been in spotlight atleast for a decade now. Why she looks so uncomfortable/shy in front of the camera?  Is she an introvert like sridevi? 

After the hate she got for her looks. Ofcourse, she would be shy and under confident. That quality of hers is cute though .

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Jhanvi and her dress looks cheap, looks like she was trying to fit into a much much smaller size and now unable to button up ðŸ˜†

But I think it's the way dress is designed, to squeeze boobs and give them a good shape. 

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

But I think it's the way dress is designed, to squeeze boobs and give them a good shape. 

I am sure it's the way dress is designed but it does look like it is a short size and phatne ko tayyar after eating biryani ( as someone else also mentioned ðŸ˜†)

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All are looking soo bad... N floppy award show with everyone present trying hard for attention roflmaoo

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

dp's dress color is nice , by dat design is so Bakwas

Jhanvi dress sir b bakwas n wts dat boob shw