Did u watch episode haalim
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Did u watch episode haalim
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Na ji and it is mostly pari fault ..Chinese whisper walla haal higaya idhar
Yes she's at fault as well 😡 Ruhaan ke character ko suspicious bana diya
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Did u watch episode haalim
Not yet 😆
Not yet 😆
Watch not much od Ruhan ...except him being shareef bacha in start 😏😏😏
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Watch not much od Ruhan ...except him being shareef bacha in start 😏😏😏
I watch for him mostly 😆 🤔
I watch for him mostly 😆 🤔
Then watch first few minutes
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Then watch first few minutes
Yes 😆
Did u watch kahan hum kahan tum🤔it is itv trolling itv best🤣
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Did u watch kahan hum kahan tum🤔it is itv trolling itv best🤣
I wanted to watch but I was busy. Will try tomorrow IA. I didn't watch Bajaj either for last 2 days 🤣
I wanted to watch but I was busy. Will try tomorrow IA. I didn't watch Bajaj either for last 2 days 🤣
Oh forget bajaj ,i would say this is better🤣
I loved trolling they did of famous hospital scene and how women saves husband 😂 😂,