Originally posted by: khatimeethi
It is time to throw Ruhan from himalaya
Kya hua aaj? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
It is time to throw Ruhan from himalaya
Kya hua aaj? 🤣
Kya hua aaj? 🤣
Bakwaas😡 Pari is
Mishti madam wanted to sacrifice ..
Pari even with proof is in lalalaland and emotionally manipulating mishti🤪
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Bakwaas😡 Pari is
Mishti madam wanted to sacrifice ..
Pari even with proof is in lalalaland and emotionally manipulating mishti🤪
No 😡
Nish come and take him to Nepal
Yes pls take him to nepal
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes pls take him to nepal
Ruhaan 😭
Ruhaan 😭
He better meet with an accident 😆
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
He better meet with an accident 😆
Yes better. I'm feeling bad for both MisHaan 😭
Yes better. I'm feeling bad for both MisHaan 😭
I am but i all also highly anniyed with pari ..
Pyaar hai khilona nahi🤔.
As many say i hope it is dream too the precap
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
I am but i all also highly anniyed with pari ..
Pyaar hai khilona nahi🤔.
As many say i hope it is dream too the precap
Even dadi did enough damage. Yaar Ruhaan se pehle poochh hi leti
Even dadi did enough damage. Yaar Ruhaan se pehle poochh hi leti
Na ji and it is mostly pari fault ..Chinese whisper walla haal higaya idhar