Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It Will be clean hit at 75 crs
But I think it will around 55-65cr
Will easily do 100+ cr
KRK watching now
I can’t believe that 20 women have entered in the theatre to watch #KabirSingh? Are you really serious ladies? You came to watch this film for what? For kisses and abuses? Are you really really serious???
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1141578213228974080
🤣
15cr minimum opening.
I think it can do 100 crore ⭐️
100 crores. too much of single screen audience behind it. Might be first shahid role as lead to enter big league and develop his audience
Tbh I think it needs great WOM to touch 100cr...It will benefit from the popularity of original movie.
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
If it's touch 100crore , will it be shahid's first 100cr club movie as solo hero r not?
It will be his first solo
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
249